File a Complaint

We will work hard to resolve any of your concerns. Please contact us at (866) 201-8718 or through email at or by mail to Attn: Customer Service, Omnex Group, Inc. 580 Sylvan Avenue, Suite LL-A Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.

If you have an unresolved complaint, you may contact your state's licensing authority or the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 855-411-2372 or 855-729-2372 TTY/TDD (

Contact information along state specific notices are provided below:

(800) 222-1253
Alabama Securities Commission
P.O. Box 304700
Montgomery, AL, 36130-4700

(602) 771-2800
(800) 544-0708
Arizona Dept. of Financial Institutions
100 N 15th Avenue
Suite 261
Phoenix, AZ, 85007

(501) 324-9260
(800) 981-4429
Arkansas Securities Department
Heritage West Building
Suite 300
201 East Markham Street
Little Rock, AR, 72201-1692

(916) 327-7585
(866) 275-2677

If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at, or by mail at the

California Dept. of Business Oversight Division of Financial Institutions
1515 K Street
Suite 200
Sacramento, CA, 95814-4052

(303) 894-7575

Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.
If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION - THE MONEY YOU SENT
You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.
If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY
ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:

Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202

Entidades diferentes a aquellas instituciones financieras aseguradas por el FDIC, que dirigen actividades de envío de dinero en Colorado, incluyendo venta de giros postales, giro de fondos e instrumentos de pago o crédito requieren tener licencia de la División Bancaria del Estado de Colorado de acuerdo con el Acto de Transmisores de Dinero, Título 11, Artículo 110, del Estatuto Revisado de Colorado.
Si usted tiene una pregunta o duda acerca DE SU TRASACCIÓN - DEL DINERO QUE ENVIÓ
Por favor póngase en contacto con el agente de envíos monetarios que procesó su transacción para obtener ayuda. La División Bancaria de Colorado no tiene acceso a esta información.
Si usted es un residente del estado de Colorado y tiene una queja sobre EL AGENTE DE ENVIÓS MONETARIOS – LA COMPAÑÍA QUE ENVIÓ SU DINERO
Todas las quejas deben de ser entregadas por escrito. Por favor llene la forma de quejas que se encuentra en el sitio web de la División Bancaria de Colorado y entrégue la forma junto con los documentos que apoyen su queja por correo o por correo electrónico a la División Bancaria de Colorado al:

Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202
correo electrónico:
sitio web:

Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway
Suite 975
Denver, CO, 80202

(860) 240-8299
(800) 831-7225
Connecticut Dept. of Banking
260 Constitution Plaza
Hartford, CT, 06103-1800

(302) 739-4235

You may file a complaint with the Delaware Office of the State Bank Commissioner at

Office of the State Bank Commissioner
555 E. Loockerman Street, Suite 210
Dover, DE 19901

(850) 487-9687
Florida Office of Financial Regulation
200 E. Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL, 32399

(770) 986-1633
(888) 986-1633
Georgia Dept. of Banking & Finance
2990 Brandywine Road
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA, 30341-5565

(208) 332-8000
(888) 346-3378
Idaho Department of Finance
800 Park Blvd., Suite 200
Boise, ID, 83712

(888) 473-4858
Illinois Dept. of Financial & Professional Regulation
320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor
Springfield, IL, 62786

(317) 232-3955
Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
30 South Meridian Street,Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204

(515) 281-4014
Iowa Division of Banking
200 East Grand Avenue, Suite 300
Des Moines, IA, 50309-1827

(785) 296-2266
Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner
700 SW Jackson St Suite 300
Topeka, KS, 66603

(502) 573-3390
(800) 223-2579
Kentucky Dept. of Financial Institutions
1025 Capital Center Drive, Suite 200
Frankfort, KY, 40601

(888) 525-9414
(225) 925-4660
Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions
Post Office Box 94095
Baton Rouge, LA, 70804-9095

(207) 624-8527

You may file a complaint with the Maine Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection at

Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection
35 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333

(410) 230-6100

The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Omnex Group, Inc.,NMLS ID # 899521, Control No. 5297462 at the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation, 500 N. Calvert Street, Room 402, Baltimore, MD 21202-3651, phone 888-784-0136.

Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
500 North Calvert Street
Suite 402
Baltimore, MD, 21202

(617) 956-1501
(800) 495-2265
Massachusetts Division of Banks
1000 Washington Street, 10th floor
Boston, MA, 02118-2218

(877) 999-6442
Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services
Consumer Finance Section
PO Box 30220
Lansing, MI 48909-7720

(651) 539-1500
(800) 657-3602
Minnesota Dept. of Commerce
85 7th Place East
Suite 280
Saint Paul, MN, 55101

(573) 751-3242
(573) 751-9192 (fax)

You may file a complaint with the Missouri Division of Finance at

Missouri Division of Finance
Truman State Office Building, Room 630
Jefferson City, MO 65102

(406) 841-2920
Montana Division of Banking and Financial Institutions
PO Box 200546
Helena, MT, 59620

(402) 471-2171
(877) 471 3445
Nebraska Dept. of Banking and Finance
1526 K St. #300
Lincoln, NE, 68508

(702) 486-4120
Nevada Department of Business & Industry Financial Institutions Division
2785 E. Desert Inn Rd. Suite 180
Las Vegas, NV, 89121

New Hampshire
(603) 271-3561
New Hampshire Banking Department
53 Regional Drive, Suite 200
Concord, NH, 03301

New Jersey
(800) 446-7467
(609) 292-7272
New Jersey Dept. of Banking & Insurance
NJDOBI, PO Box 471
Trenton, NJ, 08625-0471

New Mexico
(505) 476-4885
New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Financial Institutions Division
P.O. Box 25101
Santa Fe, NM, 87504

New York
(800) 342-3736
(212) 480-6400
New York Dept. of Financial Institutions
One State Street
New York, NY, 10004-1511

North Carolina
(919) 733-3016
North Carolina Commissioner of Banks
4309 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC, 27699-4309

North Dakota
(701) 328-9933

You may file a complaint with the North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Division at

North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Division
2000 Schafer Street, Suite G
Bismark, ND 58501

(614) 728-8400
(866) 278-0003
Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Financial Institutions
77 South High Street
21st Floor
Columbus, OH, 43215-6120

(866) 814-9710
(866) 814-9710
Oregon Division of Financial Regulation
P.O. Box 14480
Salem, OR, 97309-0405

(800) 600-0007
(717) 787-1854
Pennsylvania Dept.of Banking and Securities
Market Square Plaza
17 North Second Street, Suite 1300
Harrisburg, PA, 17101

Rhode Island
(401) 462-9503
Rhode Island Dept. of Business Regulation
1511 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI, 02920

South Carolina
(800) 922-1594
(803) 734-4200
South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 5757
Columbia, SC, 29205-2418

South Dakota
(605) 773-3421

You may file a complaint with the South Dakota Division of Banking at

South Dakota Division of Banking
1601 N Harrison Avenue, Suite 1
Pierre, SD 57501-4590

(615) 741-2236
(800) 778-4215
Tennessee Dept. of Financial Institutions
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue
26th Floor
Nashville, TN, 37243

(877) 276-5554
(512) 475-1300

If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Omnex Group, Inc., toll free at (866) 819-0119. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to:

Texas Department of Banking
2601 N. Lamar Blvd Suite 300
Austin, TX, 78705-4294

(801) 538-8830
Utah Dept. of Financial Institutions
P.O. Box 146800
Salt Lake City, UT, 84114-6800

(802) 828-3307

You may file a complaint with the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation, Banking Division at

State of Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
Banking Division
89 Main Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-3101

(804) 371-9657

You may file a complaint with the Virginia Bureau of Financial Institutions at

Bureau of Financial Institutions
P.O. Box 640
Richmond, Virginia 23218-0640

(877) 746-4334
(360) 902-8700
Washington State Dept. of Financial Institutions
PO Box 41200
Olympia, WA, 98504-1200

West Virginia
(304) 558-2294

You may file a complaint with the West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions at

West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions
900 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 306
Charleston, WV 25302-3542

(800) 452-3328
Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
PO Box 8041
Madison, WI 53707-7876

(307) 777-7797
Wyoming Division of Banking
Hathaway Building
2300 Capital Ave, 2nd Foor
Cheyenne, WY 82002